Innovative Marketing is built on the idea of working to learn and grow continuously. One of the biggest ways we inspire ourselves is through examining the stories of great business people. In particular, we are fascinated by the story of Bill Gates. His story really stands out because of the principles he lives and works by.
- Embrace Risks: Bill Gates is famous for a number of things. Perhaps the most popular story about him is that he left Harvard in order to make personal computers. While at the time this seemed like a crazy decision, it paid off. We are really inspired by this story to take the path less traveled in the pursuit of success.
- Follow Your Dreams: Mr. Gates has always had a vision for every venture he has taken part in. By clearly defining his end goals, even when they are lofty and ambitious, Bill Gates has always had something to fight for. This mentality is shared by many other successful individuals; having a clear objective is essential.
- Fight For Change: The most successful people are always the disrupters, the people who change the world for the better. Whether it’s helping the less fortunate or providing personal access to technology, Bill Gates has always tried to change the world for good. These positive goals have encouraged others to get behind his ventures.
With these lessons in mind, Innovative Marketing continues to evolve our business into the future. We believe that learning from Bill Gates and other great business people is one of the best ways to find success for ourselves and for our clients.
Riverside, CA – The Innovative Marketing team recently returned from Texas where they were attending a national leadership conference. The whole group found it to be a very rewarding experience.
Read Full Press Release Here.
The Innovative Marketing team is extremely proud to be located in Riverside, California. Our home, although dwarfed by Los Angeles and San Francisco, is still the 12th most populous in the state. It is also the hub of California’s Inland Empire metropolitan area. Our small city has a wonderful mix of culture, diversity, and community that makes it a great place to live and work.
Our office is only a short distance from the University of California Riverside. Our proximity allows us to take in all of the culture and energy that universities attract. This also gives us access to the University’s beautiful botanical gardens. Riverside’s arid climate makes this slice of nature a wonderful escape from the heat.
Riverside is also home to the historic Fox Performing Arts Center. This venue is a beautifully restored landmark that has been home to a large number of concerts and artistic exhibitions. The performing arts center is the cultural centerpiece of the city.
The city is also home to a variety of museums including the California Museum of Photography and the March Field Air Museum. The Museum of Photography is an off-site institution run by the University of California. Its collection of photographic art is the largest in the Western United States. March Field has an enormous number of military and civilian aircraft on display. Visiting is a great experience for both children and adults.
Riverside has a lot to offer everyone who lives and works here. We are so happy to be able to call it our home. We believe that the city provides the perfect environment for the Innovative Marketing team. The mix of culture and community makes it a great place to foster creativity and passion.
In 2015, the Innovative Marketing team will be visiting Mexico for our annual Rest and Relaxation Retreat. This will be part of a program to reward the top performers within our organization for their hard work and dedication. The group will be staying in the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, one of the chain’s all-inclusive resorts. We’re very excited about this trip; here are our top five reasons why.
• Lavish Rooms: One of the best attributes about the resort is its luxurious rooms. We are very excited to be able to relax in style down in Mexico.
• Relaxing Spas and Salons: Another great feature is the series of spas, salons, and other venues for pampering ourselves. These combined with the fantastic pool offer excellent opportunities to indulge.
• Great Restaurants: Of course no trip would be complete without excellent food. The resort features 13 dining options and the surrounding area offers many opportunities to sample local cuisine.
• An Amazing Golf Club: For the golfers in our group, there will be access to the Robert con Hagge course, a celebrated 18 holes of challenging play.
• Wonderful Local Attractions: Finally, the resort also offers access to some exciting local attractions including Mayan ruins, swimming with dolphins, and a beach club that offers water sports and other fun activities.
We are thrilled about this trip both as a way to relax and to become closer as a group. The Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya is the perfect setting for this trip. We expect this to be both a fun adventure and a great way to reward our leading team members for all of the hard work they have put in to becoming the best.
The Innovative Marketing team recently returned from a trip to Texas during which we attended a national conference on leadership. Our attendance at this event was part of a broader strategy to develop the firm’s business through networking. John, our company’s director, has encouraged this approach as a way to bring a personal touch into our client acquisition strategy.
We are already regularly using the central concept of this method in the way we promote our clients. Our focus on highly interactive campaigns has enabled us to build a personal rapport with our clients’ customers. So we decided to start using this same idea in the way we develop our own business. We believe that by working to build stronger relationships with our clients early on will enable us to have smoother interactions down the road.
It also helps us to more easily gather requirements from our clients. Fully understanding our clients’ needs and objectives is essential to developing effective campaigns for their specific situations. By developing a relationship before engaging them as a client, we can be more effective at identifying and comprehending their particular needs.
Of course, networking has many other benefits, including meeting new people, increasing your profile within the industry, and improving the confidence of our team members. For these reasons and more we try to incorporate personal interactions into everything we do.
For Innovative Marketing, networking and in-person interactions are our way of doing things. We try to incorporate this mentality into both our own business and the outreach initiative we conduct for our clients. We firmly believe that the best way to conduct business is through strong, well-developed relationships.
The most important factor to success in business is passion. At Innovative Marketing we love what we do; and we leverage that enthusiasm to guarantee the best possible results for our clients. Passion is important for many reasons, including:
1. It’s Easier to Work Hard: When you love what you do, it is easy to put extra effort into your work. Delivering truly great results takes time and energy. If you have passion, going the extra mile seems like an opportunity, not an obligation.
2. It Makes Obstacles More Manageable: We all face hardships from time to time. These difficulties feel much easier to handle if you truly enjoy what you do. Passion turns obstacles into chances to learn and grow. This results in the tough times seeming less draining and the good times seeming even sweeter.
3. It Gets You Excited for Tomorrow: For many people, who go to work just to pay the bills, each day in the office can feel like a chore. People who have passion for their work, on the other hand, are excited to face each day’s new challenges. Instead of being draining, each day is energizing when you love what you do.
It is next to impossible to become passionate about a job you dislike. At Innovative Marketing, we consider energy and enthusiasm to be the most important factors when adding a new member to our team. It is easy to learn how to do something; but learning to love doing it can’t be forced. So, figure out what you love to do and do that.